The first board meeting of the 2014-15 school year will begin at noon on Tuesday, September 9, 2014. Here is an outline of the public agenda and reports.
– Encore Doorway Award (I look forward to learning more about this award, which I assume has to do with Encore CBE)
– Monitoring of policy OE-2: Temporary Chief Superintendent Succession (pg. 5-1 to 5-4). The Chief Superintendent has indicated that this policy is in compliance.
The following correspondence and reports are on the “Consent Agenda” which means that they become part of the public record, but are not discussed during the board meeting.
– Construction projects status report (pg. 8-22 to 8-37). The CBE also has a website devoted to construction projects which is updated regularly.
– Official correspondence received by or sent by the Board of Trustees (pg. 8-38 to 8-52).
– Roster for Second-Vice Chair (pg. 8-53). Trustees (other than the Chair and Vice-Chair) rotate being the second vice-chair throughout the year.
Trustees will be moving in-camera following this public portion.
- Survey Responses
- Sep. 16, 2014 Board Meeting