Trina understands that fiscal accountability is a cornerstone to wisely use dwindling educational resources. Let’s put the ‘public’ back into ‘public education’.
Trina Hurdman is caring, forthright and well-informed. She will be a strong advocate for our children. She’ll work hard to ensure they get a high-quality and well-planned education. She’s what we need in our CBE trustee to give our kids the solid base they need.
Trina Hurdman has overseas and Canadian experience with teaching institutions and systems, insights that would be valuable to the Calgary school system in the future. She can think and make decisions outside the box.
Trina is running for public school trustee because she cares about our children and wants to make a positive change within the CBE. This is not some ego driven campaign, but rather a campaign based on common sense.
- A Dr. E.P. Scarlett High School student has won the Schulich Leader Scholarship in Science https://t.co/4qzO8wb10B #yycbe - 1 day ago
- "It is about providing psychological supports that can sometimes save lives." https://t.co/V7w4QcQ27a #yycbe #abed - 2 days ago
- Schools across AB rely heavily on great volunteers. Nominate one for the Stars of Alberta Volunteer Awards at https://t.co/MWTneW3ksN - 5 days ago
- @Zoey105 @yyCBEdu Learned today it was to give teachers more time to mark it & provide preliminary results in end of year report card. - 6 days ago
- @mensaghic Agreed. One of the reasons why I'm looking forward to the Ministerial review. - 6 days ago