Trina has been a key part of our Save Our Fine Arts executive from the beginning and believes strongly in the importance an arts education can have on the development of students. She is passionate about education and would make a great school board trustee.
Trina Hurdman has the experience, skill, and integrity to make positive change in education, both for parents and for taxpayers. Trina will listen to her constituents and work hard to strengthen public education.
Trina is running for public school trustee because she cares about our children and wants to make a positive change within the CBE. This is not some ego driven campaign, but rather a campaign based on common sense.
The Calgary Board of Education needs to be represented by Trustees who will be honest, transparent and accountable to constituents. Trina is committed to public education and the students it serves. It is time – time for strong Trustee representation. On October 21st vote for Trina Hurdman.
- @_KaJe @GibbyGirlToo @AdamWylde Here is the CBE's administrative regulation on the issue http://t.co/00hHm9ac7K - 10 hours ago
- Top Ten Ways to Encourage Children to Read Over Winter Break by Katherine Sokolowski http://t.co/kkNyDCgKM6 via @CBethM - 2 days ago
- Alberta's cabinet shuffle announced on Friday at 4:43pm. Link to the new #ableg cabinet: http://t.co/xAOvy1nZnq #cdnpoli - 3 days ago
- "There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children." Nelson Mandela #RIP - 4 days ago
- #yyc Afternoon buses are also cancelled for all #yycbe schools today http://t.co/0nlqvZ0s0R - 6 days ago